Our impressive vinyl covers fully encase the mattress to lock out moisture, dust mites, allergens, and bed bugs. The zippered design secures it tightly on the mattress. Simply wipe it clean in the morning before remaking the bed. These heavy duty covers fit mattresses or box springs up to 12 inches deep.
Comments from the
Vinyl is not breathable so may not be as comfortable to sleep on as a breathable product. It does have the advantage of just wiping it clean without removing it from the bed. These covers are a very inexpensive way to prevent mattresses from becoming home to bed bugs, dust mites and allergens.
|Manufacturer||Bargoose Home Textiles|
|Note||All vinyl emits a petroleum gas that may be an allergen to those who are hyper allergic. The petroleum gas is necessary for vinyl to be pliable.|
|Care Instructions||Wipe clean or use spray disinfectant. Not machine washable.|
Questions on Heavy Duty (12") Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover
- From Elaine at 11/15/13
- Does this kind of cover protect my bed from bedbugs?
- Yes, this mattress cover is bedbug proof. Since it is zippered, it covers your mattress entirely, keeping old bugs from getting out and new ones from getting in. This vinyl protector is comfortable and resistant to bedbugs, dust mites and liquids.
Ask Your Own Question
Heavy Duty (12") Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover
- Usage: Heavy duty vinyl prevents mildew, mold, bedbugs, and dust mites
- Laundering: Not machine washable, wipes clean
- Position: Zippered cover surround entire mattress
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Other: Fits mattresses 12” deep
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
Price: From $18.95
Our customers say it best.
Great Quality Product
- Comments about Heavy Duty (12") Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover:
This product is being used for total encasement of my gel foam mattress on my bed swing. I bought it because of the vinyl thickness & the seal of a zipper surrounding the entire mattress so no moisture gets in from outside weather conditions. I am VERY pleased with it so far.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.