1. Helping Older Kids with Bedwetting: 3 Things to Know
Techniques for ending bedwetting in older school aged children are discussed here. Parents should offer a solution, not wait until they “outgrow” it.
2. Tips for Knowing When to Start a Bedwetting Alarm
Once parents learn about the effectiveness of bedwetting alarms, the next question is when to start using one for their child. This blog helps answer that question.
3. 7 Tips for Bedwetting at Summer Camp
Sleeping away at Summer Camp is always a big summertime concern for bedwetting children. These tips can be used for any sleepover situation.
4. Poop Problems When Toilet Training
Poop problems and constipation are common occurrences in many children, with or without associated wetting problems.
5. Bedwetting Pills Did Not Work: What Next?
Bedwetting pills do not work for all bedwetting children. This blog discusses what you can do to permanently end bed wetting, in spite of medication failure.