A washable, absorbent brief for children who need daytime protection. Designed specifically for children, these special washable briefs are designed to be discreet and highly absorbent. The washable, sewn-in, absorbent padding will absorb up to 200 ml. (approximately 7 ounces). These pants look like regular boys briefs to increase confidence and allow everyday activities to be carried out without embarrassment. They are manufactured from cotton for comfort and a close fit. They also have a waterproof protective area.
For those who require extra absorbency, a sewn-in gusset pouch holds a disposable booster pad which absorbs an additional 5-10 oz. This increases the absorbable urine capacity. Latex free. Individually packaged.
|Medium||20 - 24 inches||5 - 6|
|Large||22 - 26 inches||7 - 8|
|Extra Large||24 - 28 inches||9 - 10|
|Extra Extra Large||28 - 32 inches||11 - 12|
Comments from the
These briefs are great for transitions from disposable pants while working on daytime continence. For children who can't wait for the bathroom (i.e. children with urgency), these briefs protect from embarrassing accidents. They are ideal for school situations requiring waterproof underwear, because they are noiseless and have the appearance of regular briefs. These briefs work best for leaking situations. For protection from complete bladder emptying, the addition of a disposable booster pad is recommended to add an extra 5 to 10 ounces of absorbency. To estimate the bladder capacity of children, take their age and add two to estimate ounces of urine.
They are generally not intended for nighttime wetting since they may not hold enough urine to keep children dry at night. This depends upon each child. These briefs cannot be used in conjunction with most bedwetting alarms because of the waterproof area.
|Manufacturer||P & S Healthcare|
|Color||White or Navy Blue (depending on size)|
|Product Size||See size chart. Briefs are imported from the UK and generally run a size smaller than average US briefs.|
|Shipping Weight||4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Wash in hand-hot water, or machine wash using warm water and detergent. Wash using a detergent such as Tide or Cheer. DO NOT use soap based products or fabric softeners/conditioners or detergents that contain a conditioner. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry at low temperatures or line dry.|
Questions on Boys Washable Absorbent Briefs
- From Ana at 2/12/14
- Does this product include the booster pad for extra protection at night?
- This product does not include a booster pad, but a booster pad can still be used with these briefs. You can purchase booster pads at the following link: http://bedwettingstore.com/diaper-booster-pads.html
Ask Your Own Question
Boys Washable Absorbent Briefs
- Usage: A washable, absorbent brief for children who need daytime protection without the disadvantages of disposable pants
- Appearance: Briefs look just like regular boys underwear for discrete protection against leaks
- Laundering: Machine wash and dry
- Capacity: Sewn-in absorbent pad holds up to 200ml (7 oz) of fluid
- Details: Extra gusset will accommodate booster pad for additional absorbency
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Economy Shipping
The XXL size is out of stock until further notice. Please visit this page for alternatives.
Our customers say it best.
Excellent product. We are very pleased with the results.
- Comments about Boys Washable Absorbent Briefs:
Excellent product! The pants are very soft and comfortable. It has saved our son embarrassment at school.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.