This unique, top-of-the-line mattress pad combines plush comfort with a breathable, waterproof, polyurethane layer. Unlike every other pad on the market, this deluxe pad contains no vinyl middle layer. Instead, polyurethane allows for the exchange of body heat, which guarantees comfortable sleep all night long. Fits mattresses up to 20” deep.
Looking for a Twin XL or Cal King? Please see our Quiet Comfort Waterproof Mattress Pad for a similar product.
Comments from the
If you, or your child, tend to sweat easily during the night, this is the pad for you. Since the waterproof layer is breathable, and not occlusive, body heat is dissipated as it is produced.
|Shipping Weight||4– 8 lbs. (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash and dry|
Questions on Simmons Beautyrest Waterproof Mattress Pad
- From Hillary at 12/18/12
- I have a new King size pillowtop mattress that I need to protect from my dog’s occasional accidents. Is this comfortable? Does it fit a deep mattress with pillow top on both sides?
- This plush breathable mattress pad is very comfortable for both people and animals to sleep on. It looks like any other high quality mattress pad with the added feature of a buried layer of a breathable waterproof membrane. The skirted sides can be adjusted to fit any mattress, up to 20 inches deep, so it should work well for your deep pillowtop mattress.
Ask Your Own Question
Simmons Beautyrest Waterproof Mattress Pad
- Usage: Breathable, polyurethane, waterproof layer protects mattress
- Laundering: Machine washable
- Position: Surrounds mattress top and sides
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Other: Thick, absorbent, cotton top with skirted sides fits mattresses up to 20" deep
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Economy Shipping
In Stock, usually ships in 24 hours.
Price: From $49.95
Our customers say it best.
Perfect for my toddler
- Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Waterproof Mattress Pad:
I use this on my 2.5 year old's full sized bed. He is potty trained during the day but not at night yet so we needed a waterproof mattress pad. Even though it is a little bulky it is actually really comfortable and does not feel like you're laying on a plastic/waterproof mattress pad. It works well to prevent the mattress from getting wet (we've had it about 2 months) and washes nicely in the washer/dryer. Sometimes it is still damp after being in the dryer and I just hang it up in front of a fan and it dries the rest of the way pretty quickly. Because it takes longer to dry I did purchase two of them so I can rotate them when my son wets the bed at night.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.