How to Remove Urine Stains and Odors from a Litter BoxGet rid of cat odors
Enzyme based urine stain and odor removers work great on cat litter boxes. Plastic litter boxes can absorb urine and produce urine odors no matter how often you wash them. Replacing them whenever they start to smell unpleasant can get expensive, especially if you have a deluxe "automatic" model!
OdorZyme is great for the litter box or pan. To remove the odor, follow these steps:
- Empty the litter box Do NOT use directly on pet litter! If the litter has a urine odor, change it.
- Wash and dry as usual, being careful to rinse away all traces of soap or other cleaners.
- Liberally spray the entire box, inside and out, with Odorzyme.
- Allow to air dry - 20 - 30 minutes.
- Initially it may take more than one treatment to remove built-up urine.
- Once the litter box is odor-free, wipe with damp sponge or paper towel and put it back in service!
- We recommend applying Odorzyme after each litter change for best results.