Finally, an absorbent, washable brief designed especially for nighttime use. This boxer-style brief ensures the wearer discreet overnight protection. The legs of the brief have a waterproof barrier layer, which is sandwiched between two comfortable cotton layers so that it is soft next to the skin. The washable, sewn-in, absorbent padding will absorb about 8 ounces and a built-in pocket accommodates a disposable booster pad for an additional 9 ounces of absorbency. The sewn-in pad has a waterproof backing from front to back. The entire brief can be machine washed and dried and reused the next night. These briefs are latex free and individually packaged. Three regular size disposable booster pads are included with each pant. More can be purchased here. Measure child’s waist for accurate sizing since European sizing is different than U.S.
|Children's L (Black)||19-22 inches|
|Children's XL (Black)||21-24 inches|
|Children's XXL (Black)||23-27 inches|
Comments from the
This is a great green alternative to disposables while preserving the user's dignity. The urine capacity of 17 ounces, with the addition of the booster pad, exceeds the 13 ounces that GoodNights or other disposable pants will hold. The booster pad does contain a polymer to wick the urine quickly away from the skin. While it is not necessary that the booster pad be used, it does more than double the absorbency for those who produce large amounts of urine. Absorbent pad must be flush against the skin in order to absorb the urine. Padded cloth makes these pants much bulkier than regular underwear. Shrinkage does occur with these cotton pants so order one size larger if between sizes. The vinyl middle layer does not stretch when pulling the pants up so works best for average size, not chubby, legs.
|Manufacturer||P & S Healthcare|
|Product Size||See size chart|
|Shipping Weight||14 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Wash in hand-hot water, or machine wash using warm water and detergent. Wash using a detergent such as Tide or Cheer. DO NOT use soap based products or fabric softeners/conditioners or detergents that contain a conditioner. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry at low temperatures or line dry.|
Questions on Washable Bedtime Pant for Children
- From frustrated mom at 2/11/14
- Why are the bedtime pants so expensive?
- These washable pants are special order items from Europe, and they are difficult for us to obtain. Because they are special order items, they cannot be returned.
- From Anne at 7/3/13
- Can I use the washable bedtime pants in lieu of diapers?
- Yes, bedtime pants are designed to absorb urine produced during the night. They have a waterproof vinyl layer sandwiched between two cotton layers. They are more bulky than disposable diapers.
Ask Your Own Question
Washable Bedtime Pant for Children
- Usage: Designed to maintain dryness throughout the night with waterproof barrier sandwiched between cotton layers
- Appearance: Discreet - looks just like regular cotton underwear, available in black with elastic waistband
- Laundering: Wash in hand-hot water, or machine wash using warm water and detergent
- Capacity: Holds 8 ounces of urine, 17 ounces with booster pad
- Details: Can be used with or without disposable booster pad for extra absorbency
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
**CLEARANCE - ITEM CANNOT BE RETURNED.** Size Large and XXL are no longer available.
Our customers say it best.
Wish I knew about these years ago!
- Comments about Washable Bedtime Pant for Children:
No more daily bedding changes. Wash great.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.