The extra 6 to 11 ounces of absorbency these pads provide will help prevent urine leakage from pants or diapers during the night. Ideal for those individuals who produce a large amount of nighttime urine or who sleep many consecutive hours. Since these booster pads do not have a waterproof backing, they must be used inside a waterproof pant or diaper. Simply adhere the pad to the inside of regularly worn disposable pants for double the absorbency and protection!
|Size||Item Code||Dimensions||Absorb.||Quantity||Pack Price|
|Mini||4T-M (2072)||10.5" x 2.75"||5.7 oz||Pack of 25||
|Regular||4T-R (2070)||14" x 4"||10.9 oz.||Pack of 25||
Comments from the
Some people produce such large quantities of urine in the nighttime that their nighttime pants leak, causing wet sheets and messy morning clean-ups. By simply inserting this booster pad, the disposable pants or diaper can absorb a much larger amount of urine and keep the bedding dry. Similar products found in grocery/drug stores contain "fluff" as the absorbent material while these pads use an ultra-absorbent polymer which enables them to be twice as absorbent as similarly sized products. The regular size booster pads work well with the washable bedtime pants.
|Shipping Weight||Packs – 2 lbs. (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Note||Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase on unopened packages only.|
|Care Instructions||Dispose of properly|
Questions on Diaper Booster Pads
- From Carol at 3/28/12
- How do you use these?
- The booster pad adheres to the inside of the disposable pant/diaper and increases the absorbency. Urine is absorbed and wicked away from the skin, allowing the user to stay dry through prolonged periods. This adds some extra bulk to the pull-up or diaper so you may need to use one size larger than usual. Booster pads are perfect for children or adults who experience leaking from their regular product during the night.
Ask Your Own Question
Diaper Booster Pads
- Usage: For use with any waterproof absorbent pants or, adhesive strip secures pad in place
- Capacity: 6 to 11 ounces
- Details: Economical way to absorb excess urine and keep bed and skin dry
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Our customers say it best.
Great for added protection
- Comments about Diaper Booster Pads:
I initially learned about these by contacting the maker directly. They recommended using these in a regular diaper and changing them after small wettings during the day so I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of full changes as often. This actually works very well with small wettings and frequent pad replacements.
It's also nice to use them to add absorbency when needed, like at night after having lots of liquids. They've always done a good job of staying in place when used with diapers that have leg gathers. I havn't used them with pullups so I can't attest to their effectiveness with them.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.