These male guards quickly absorb and lock in urine, whether it's a little or a lot. The cup-like contoured shape, which is wider at the top and tapers toward the bottom of the pad, is specially designed for the male anatomy. Flexible leg gathers offer side leakage protection and the super absorbent layer quickly wicks away the urine as it's excreted. The soft cover stays comfortable and dry next to your skin.
|Size||Item Numbers||Dimensions||Absorb.||Case Quantity||Case Price||Pack Price|
|Guards for men||23246||13" x 6.5"||9 oz.||6 packs of 14 (84 ct.)|| |
Comments from the
These pads work well for any male incontinence needs, whether they are ongoing or temporary, such as post-surgery. Because the urine is wicked away so quickly, there is no odor or skin breakdown. These pads are useful for small to medium daytime or nighttime accidents, where discreet protection in regular underwear is important. Simply secure to underwear with adhesive strip and discard in the morning. Close fitting underwear are better than boxer type briefs for securing the pads.
|Manufacturer||Covidien Medical Supplies|
|Shipping Information||Cases are shipped from the manufacturer and may have product name on shipping box.(View shipping rates and policies)|
|Returns||Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase on unopened packages only.|
|Care Instructions||Dispose of properly|
Questions on Incontinence Guards for Men
No questions have been asked.
Ask Your Own Question
Incontinence Guards for Men
- Usage: Designed to provide protection where men need it the most
- Appearance: Contoured shape and special cup design, easily concealed under regular underwearLaundering: Disposable
- Contoured shape and special cup design
- Capacity: Superior absorbency to contain the urine and provide odor control
- Details: Adhesive strip keeps guard in place
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: From $10.95
Our customers say it best.
Best I've Found
- Comments about Incontinence Guards for Men:
Bulk pricing is handy
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.