These men's waterproof briefs are popular for those who want a discreet washable alternative to disposable pads or pants. Perfect for those with post-surgical temporary leakage or those requiring ongoing waterproof protection; these briefs provide peace of mind during all types of physical activity. The washable sewn-in absorbent padding will rapidly absorb 8-9 ounces of fluid. Waterproof backing prevents worries about wet spots on clothing. Entire brief is machine washed and dried for reuse. Latex free. Individually packaged.
|Small||30 - 32 inches|
|Medium||34 - 36 inches|
|Large||38 - 40 inches|
|Extra Large||42 - 44 inches|
Comments from the
Our older youth and adult customers have made many requests for discreet products like these. These briefs prevent embarrassing accidents while allowing for full daytime activities. They are a great green alternative, while providing a cost savings over buying disposable products.
|Manufacturer||P & S Healthcare|
|Product Size||See size chart|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash using warm water and detergent. Wash using a detergent such as Tide or Cheer. DO NOT use soap based products or fabric softeners/conditioners or detergents that contain a conditioner. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry at low temperatures or line dry.|
Questions on Male Washable Absorbent Briefs
No questions have been asked.
Ask Your Own Question
Male Washable Absorbent Briefs
- Usage: Waterproof briefs provide a discreet washable solution for those who require extra protection
- Appearance: Two styles, traditional Y-Front with fly opening in white, boxer style with false button fly in black
- Laundering: Machine wash and dry
- Capacity: Traditional Y-front holds 9 ounces, Boxer style holds 8 ounces
- Additional: Washable sewn-in thick absorbent padding rapidly absorbs urine
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Our customers say it best.
BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD
- Comments about Male Washable Absorbent Briefs:
EVERYTHING IS GREAT ABOUT THESE UNDERWEAR, MY SON WETS THE BED ON OCCASIONS AND WE WOULD HAVE TO STRIP DOWN THE WHOLE BED WHEN HE DID SO NOT WITH THESE WE JUST HAVE TO THROW THESE UNDERWEAR IN THE WASHER.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.