We packaged our most essential items together into one comprehensive Kit to meet your specific needs! Based on our customer's feedback, this really is everything that you need to get started and be successful in helping your child get to dryness. This Treatment Kit contains the Malem Ultimate alarm, two mattress overlays and our best book, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness:. And the best part is that you get to choose what you need and save money over ordering everything separately!
Step 1. Pick Your Alarm. You can choose from any Malem Ultimate alarm, which combines light, sound and vibration to help even the deepest sleepers. A selection switch allows you to select sound only, sound and vibration or vibration only. The Pink, Blue or Purple Malem Ultimate alarms sound one tone each time the alarm senses moisture. The Gold Malem Ultimate provides 8 different random tones (if auditory accommodation is a concern), and the Malem Selectable allows you to choose any one sound or playing of the random sounds.
All of these alarms have both sound and vibration; the difference is the number of sounds that each alarm makes. Pure behaviorists would recommend a single tone alarm so the child can be conditioned to be alerted to the same sound. Parents who notice that their child can easily tune out the same sound find that the 8 random tone alarms work great. For both of these options (either the same tone or random tones), you can pick the Selectable alarm. The choice is yours!
All of the Malem alarms use a small, durable easy–clip sensor which clips to the outside of the underwear and senses the moisture. The thin sensor cord travels under the child's shirt and the alarm unit secures to the shoulder with a safety pin. This unit emits the sound and vibration. An easy–clip sensor is included with each Malem alarm.
Step 2. Pick Your Overlays. This kit contains two washable, waterproof overlays that lay on top of the sheet. These help with the transition from disposable pants to cloth underwear by decreasing the laundry burden! Start the night off on one overlay, and simply replace it with a clean one when your child wets. Choose from the flat overlays that lay smoothly on the sheet or the tuck–in style, with 18 inch flaps of fabric sewn on each end of the pad. These tuck–in tails allow you to secure the ends of the pad between the upper and lower mattress––nice if your child is a restless sleeper. Designate a flat or tuck–in standard (twin) or large (full) overlay, depending on the size of bed your child sleeps in. (If your child sleeps in a queen or king size bed, select the larger full overlay.)
ALSO INCLUDED in your kit is our top book, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness", an essential guide for parents assisting their children in the proper use of a bedwetting alarm. It covers how to use the alarm, expected progress at each stage, how long to use the alarm plus answers hundreds of commonly asked questions.
This Treatment Kit contains everything you need to help your child achieve success– all for one low price!
Comments from the
The alarm included in this kit is our best combination sound/vibration alarm. It is slightly larger than the regular Malem alarm and the vibration is similar to a pager. If you are considering purchasing a similar "potty alarm," this is the alarm for you. Remember most children need help during the first few days to weeks to awaken when they wet. An auditory alarm is necessary for you to help them. The book, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness", included in this starter kit, describes this process in detail. Our customers find they more quickly achieve success when they have everything they need- the alarm, the waterproof overlays and the best book.
|Contents||Alarm, two overlays, book|
|Alarm type||Sound and/or vibration with small flashing light|
|Warranty||1 year on alarm box, 90 days on alarm sensor|
|Sensor||Easy–Clip sensor included|
|Overlay Size||Regular – 33" x 35", Large – 34" x 46"|
|Instruction Manual||Malem Bedwetting Alarms Instruction Manual|
|Progress Chart||Malem Progress Chart|
|Troubleshooting Guide||Malem Troubleshooting/FAQs|
|Care Instructions||Clean sensor with soapy water and small toothbrush every few days to remove urine residue.|
Questions on Malem ULTIMATE Bedwetting Alarm Treatment Kit
- From Cindy at 1/20/14
- Are you going to offer starter kits with XL overlays?
- Yes, simply call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-214-9605 and they will be able to assist you.
- From Laurie at 10/22/12
- How do I improve the chances that my child will awaken when the alarm sounds?
- Make sure you place the alarm box high up on the shoulder area of your child’s pajama top so that it is not muffled by blankets and is close to his/her ear. Parental help may be required at the early stages of treatment because most children are deep sleepers. Wake your child and help them to the bathroom when you hear the alarm.
- From Kiera at 12/19/11
- Where should I clip the sensor of the Malem alarm?
- IThe Easy Clip sensor should be clipped to the outside of the underwear where you think the first drops of moisture will appear. In general, clip the sensor to the front of boys’ underwear, and down lower towards the crotch area for girls.
- From Frannie at 7/23/10
- Will there be additional things that I need once we start using the alarm?
- No, the alarm, overlays and informative book included in this kit should be all that you need to be successful. The overlays make middle-of-the-night clean up much easier and the book tells you what to expect when your child uses a bedwetting alarm.
- From Daniel at 9/11/09
- What size overlays should I get if my son sleeps in a queen bed?
- The large (full) overlays are 52 inches wide. A queen bed is 60 inches wide so there would only be a space of 4 inches on each side of the pad that would not be protected. This would protect most of the surface that he would be sleeping on.
Ask Your Own Question
Malem ULTIMATE Bedwetting Alarm Treatment Kit
- Both sound and vibration in our most popular alarm. Combines light, sound and vibration to help even the deepest sleeper wake
- Compact and lightweight, measuring 2 inches square and weighing just 2 oz.
- Choose from 1 tone, 8 random tones or 8 selectable/random tones
- Two washable waterproof overlays (choose flat or tuck-in style)
- Our best parent resource, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness"
- Save up to $24 over ordering items separately
- Comes with unlimited access to all Bedwetting Store resources and support from our team. Learn More
Ready to Buy?
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: $129.95 - $164.95
Our customers say it best.
I really wish I had purchaesed it sooner!
- Comments about Malem ULTIMATE Bedwetting Alarm Treatment Kit:
My son is pre-teen and had intermittent bedwetting episodes. Just one night with the alarm sounding and he never had a "bad" night again! This has been a great boost to his confidence!
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.