We packaged our most essential items together into one comprehensive Kit to meet your specific needs! Based on our customer’s feedback, this really is everything that you need to get started and be successful in helping your child get to dryness. This Starter Kit contains the Nite Train'r alarm, two mattress overlays and our best book, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness". And the best part is that you get to choose what you need and save money over ordering everything separately!
This Starter Kit contains the Nite Train'r Bedwetting Alarm. NiteTrain'r is a moisture–sensing device for children who wet. It consists of a small plastic alarm box that attaches to the shoulder area of the child's pajama or tee shirt close to the ear and a nonabsorbent sensor pad worn over the genitals and held in place (INSIDE the underwear) with a pair of snug–fitting shorts or panties. The plastic box unit contains a miniaturized electronics alarm and a 9–volt battery. NiteTrain'r has a built–in dual–volume control switch for the alarm (high/low). The moisture–sensing pad may be uncomfortable to wear. NOTE: Specify male or female when ordering.
Included with every alarm are instructions for use, a progress chart and two moisture–sensing pads. (Two male or two female) One 9V battery included. Additional sensors are available in our accessories section.
You get to Pick Your Overlays. This kit contains two washable, waterproof overlays that lay on top of the sheet. These help with the transition from disposable pants to cloth underwear by decreasing the laundry burden! Start the night off laying on one overlay, and simply replace it with a clean one when your child wets. Choose from the flat overlays that lay smoothly on the sheet or the tuck–in style, with 18 inch flaps of fabric sewn on each end of the pad. These tuck–in tails allow you to secure the ends of the pad between the upper and lower mattress––nice if your child is a restless sleeper. Designate a flat or tuck–in regular (twin) or large (full) overlay, depending on the size of bed your child sleeps in. (If your child sleeps in a queen or king size bed, select the larger full overlay.)
ALSO INCLUDED in your kit is our top book, “Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness”, an essential guide for parents assisting their children in the proper use of a bedwetting alarm. It covers how to use the alarm, expected progress at each stage, how long to use the alarm plus answers hundreds of commonly asked questions.
This Starter Kit contains everything you need to help your child achieve success– all for one low price!
Comments from the
The large sensor pad worn inside the underwear can be uncomfortable for smaller children. Two sensor pads may not be adequate for children who wet multiple times a night, so you may want to purchase a spare.
|Contents||Alarm, two overlays, book|
|Alarm Type||Sound (Two volumes)|
|Sensor Type||Two sensors included (specify male or female)|
|Additional Alarm Information|
|Battery||1 x 9 volt alkaline|
|Alarm Dimensions||Alarm box – 2" x 2.5" x 0.75"|
|Instruction Manual||Nite Train'r Instruction Manual|
|Care Instructions||Rinse sensor pads in lukewarm (not hot) water, pat with towel and hang to dry. Do not use soap or detergent.|
Questions on DVC Nite Train'r Bedwetting Alarm Starter Kit
- From Cindy at 1/20/14
- Are you going to offer starter kits with XL overlays?
- Yes, you may call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-214-9605 to place an order.
- From Frannie at 7/23/13
- Will there be additional things that I need once we start using the alarm?
- No, the alarm, overlays and informative book included in this kit should be all that you need to be successful. The overlays make middle-of-the-night clean up much easier and the book tells you what to expect when your child uses a bedwetting alarm.
Ask Your Own Question
DVC Nite Train'r Bedwetting Alarm Starter Kit
- Alarm sensor worn inside the child's underwear, will respond to the first drops of moisture
- Six-inch sensor pad designed specifically for boys or girls
- Each single tone, audible alarm comes with instructions for use, a progress chart, and two moisture-sensing pads
- Two washable waterproof overlays (choose flat style or tuck-in style)
- Choose flat or tuck-in
- Our best parent resource, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness"
- Savings up to $24
- Comes with unlimited access to all Bedwetting Store resources and support from our team. Learn More
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: $99.95 - $114.95
Our customers say it best.
We have had great success with this prod
- Comments about DVC Nite Train'r Bedwetting Alarm Starter Kit:
It is easy to use and it works well.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.