The latest technology in breathable, waterproof fabric, these comforter/duvet covers protect from all liquid stains as well as dust mites, bed bugs and bacterial growth - a major cause of asthma, eczema and rhinitis. Completely breathable and noiseless, the unique waterproof fabric makes this comforter cover our most comfortable and quiet waterproof product.
Comments from the
This zippered waterproof comforter/duvet cover provides a waterproof barrier, to protect against any fluid stains. Easily unzipped and removed for laundering, this cover also protects against common allergens by encasing the comforter and sealing the dust mite allergen away from you.
|Manufacturer||Bargoose Home Textiles|
|Shipping Weight||3 lbs. (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash warm up to 140 degrees. Do not use bleach or harsh detergents. Tumble dry to 140 degrees.|
Questions on Breathable Waterproof Comforter/Duvet Covers
- From Elle at 12/4/11
- I just received this product and it states it is allergy and dust repellent but doesn’t say anything on the package about being waterproof.
- All of the bedding that we carry on the Bedwetting Store is waterproof. This waterproof duvet cover has a breathable urethane moisture barrier. You can test it by pouring a few ounces of water on it and notice how it repels the water.
Ask Your Own Question
Breathable Waterproof Comforter/Duvet Covers
- Usage: 100% stretch polyester knit surface with breathable urethane waterproof barrier protects from stains and dust mites, too
- Zippered cover
- Protects from stains and dust mites, too
- Position: Can be used alone or under a decorative duvet cover
- Laundering: Machine washable, durable through frequent washings
- Other: Zippered cover
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours
Price: From $89.95
Our customers say it best.
- Comments about Breathable Waterproof Comforter/Duvet Covers:
I bought this for my daughter. Her cat suffers from separation anxiety, when she leaves on business trips. She was tried of washing her duvet! This cover makes her life easier! Thank you.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.