The latest technology in breathable, waterproof fabric, these remarkable pillow cases protect your pillow from all liquid stains as well as dust mites and bacterial growth - a major cause of asthma, eczema, and rhinitis. Completely breathable and noiseless, the unique waterproof fabric makes this pillow case one of our most comfortable and quiet waterproof products.
Comments from the
Once this case is zippered on your pillow, you will not know it is there. It is easy to keep your pillow looking like new by simply washing this case regularly.
|Shipping Weight||1 lb. (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Once this cover is zippered on your pillow, you will not know it is there. It is easy to keep your pillow looking like new by simply washing this cover regularly (machine wash and dry).|
Questions on Breathable Waterproof Pillow Cases
- From Jeff at 12/12/13
- Do these waterproof pillow covers make a crinkly noise when you sleep on them? I sweat a lot and want to protect my new pillows, but also want to be comfortable.
- These premium pillow covers are as soft as cloth and feel like a very thin towel. They are noiseless and so comfortable to sleep on that you will forget they are even there. They are completely waterproof and easily removed so they can be machine washed and dried.
Ask Your Own Question
Breathable Waterproof Pillow Cases
- Usage: Absorbent terry cloth top layer protects from stains, dust mites, and allergens
- Laundering: Machine wash and dry
- Position: Zippered case envelopes entire pillow
- Warranty: 10 year warranty
- Other: Soft and durable, waterproof yet breathable
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Economy Shipping
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: From $19.95
Our customers say it best.
- Comments about Breathable Waterproof Pillow Cases:
I use this product to increase the life of pillows. This product is great for keeping exessive sweat from ruining your pillows. Good for camping too. Pillows in a tent tend to suck moisture from the air and these covers help give you a dry place to put your head.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.