Conveniently keep bedding and mattress dry with this quality mattress protector. Replace the pad rather than the bedding to minimize your laundry chores! Just lay it across the bed (over the bottom sheet). The absorbent pad holds up to 4 cups (more than an adult bladder can hold) of liquid and allows you to easily change pads and sleep comfortably till morning. The absorbent layer contains fluid while the waterproof barrier keeps the surface of the bed dry.
The pad has a waterproof layer as well as polyester/rayon fiber content. Overlays with tuck-in tails provide the same protection as the regular overlay with the additional benefit of side tucks to help keep the pad in position. The tuck-in tails are 18 inches long on each side. Machine washable. 2-yr warranty. Buy two so your child can replace a wet pad should they have an accident. Dimensions are approximate. Designed to be used by children over 3 years of age.
Comments from the
Parents love these reusable, waterproof mattress overlays to place on top of the child's sheet. If your child does wet, especially during the early days of working with the alarm, the overlays help to keep the bed dry. Having two pads allows you to simply remove one pad and put another in its place. No need to wash all the bedding every morning - simply launder the overlay and you're ready to go! Great for making the transition from disposable pants to cloth underwear.
|Manufacturer||Lew Jan Textile|
|Color||White with Blue, Peach or Green Backing|
|Care Instructions||Do not use any bleach or fabric softeners. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low and remove promptly.|
Questions on Reusable Waterproof Overlays
- From Olivia at 4/10/10
- How should I wash this pad?
- You can machine wash and dry on a low temperature setting. We do not recommend fabric softener which decreases the absorbency.
- From Mat at 1/3/11
- My child sleeps in a Queen Size bed. Is there a tuck-in pad for this size bed?
- The largest overlay pad is 72” across. A Queen size bed is 60 inches across so there are 6 extra inches of pad on each side. This is not enough to tuck in but is enough to insure complete waterproof coverage. Since this pad is heavier than the smaller overlays, it stays in place better.
- From Lori at 10/20/11
- How long are the tuck in pieces?
- The tuck in sides are about 18 inches long. They easily secure the pad to most regular depth mattresses.
Ask Your Own Question
Reusable Waterproof Overlays
- Usage: Reusable, absorbent pad
- Available styles: Flat or tuck-in
- Laundering: Machine washable
- Position: Over bottom sheet
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Other: Tuck-in features generous 18" tails
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: From $12.95
Our customers say it best.
This is a great product!
- Comments about Reusable Waterproof Overlays:
This is a great product. Makes clean up much easier and it holds alot.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.