Conveniently keep bedding and mattress dry with this quality mattress protector. Replace the pad rather than the bedding to minimize your laundry chores! Just lay it across the bed (over the bottom sheet). The absorbent pad holds up to 4 cups (more than an adult bladder can hold) of liquid and allows you to easily change pads and sleep comfortably till morning. The absorbent layer contains fluid while the waterproof barrier keeps the surface of the bed dry.
The pad has a waterproof layer as well as polyester/rayon fiber content. Overlays with tuck-in tails provide the same protection as the regular overlay with the additional benefit of side tucks to help keep the pad in position. The tuck-in tails are 18 inches long on each side. Machine washable. 2-yr warranty. Buy two so your child can replace a wet pad should they have an accident. Dimensions are approximate. Designed to be used by children over 3 years of age.
Comments from the
Parents love these reusable, waterproof mattress overlays to place on top of the child's sheet. If your child does wet, especially during the early days of working with the alarm, the overlays help to keep the bed dry. Having two pads allows you to simply remove one pad and put another in its place. No need to wash all the bedding every morning - simply launder the overlay and you're ready to go! Great for making the transition from disposable pants to cloth underwear.
|Color||White with Blue, Peach or Green Backing|
|Care Instructions||Do not use any fabric softeners. May use bleach. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low and remove promptly.|
Questions on Reusable Waterproof Overlays
- From Rory at 1/2/14
- Are these waterproof overlays absorbent?
- Yes, they absorb up to 4 cups of liquid, which is more than a typical bladder voiding.
- From Lori at 10/20/13
- How long are the tuck in pieces?
- The tuck in flaps are about 18 inches long. They easily secure the underpad to most regular depth mattresses.
- From Mat at 1/3/12
- My child sleeps in a Queen Size bed. Is there a tuck-in pad for this size bed?
- The largest overlay pad is 72 inches across. A Queen size bed is 60 inches across so there are 6 extra inches of pad on each side. This is not enough to tuck in but is enough to ensure complete waterproof coverage. Since this waterproof underpad is heavier than the smaller overlays, it stays in place better.
- From Olivia at 4/10/10
- How should I wash this bed pad?
- You can machine wash and dry on a low temperature setting. We do not recommend fabric softener which decreases the absorbency.
Ask Your Own Question
Reusable Waterproof Overlays
- Usage: Reusable, absorbent pad
- Available styles: Flat or tuck-in
- Laundering: Machine washable
- Position: Over bottom sheet
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Other: Tuck-in features generous 18" tails
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: From $12.95
Our customers say it best.
I will buy more of this product
- Comments about Reusable Waterproof Overlays:
Covers the bottom sheet to help keep the bed dry works good if not a restless sleeper. Very glad that I found the store for the product.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.