Additional briefs are useful in case your child wets multiple times a night, or you don't do daily laundry.
We strongly recommend measuring your child's waist to accurately size him or her. Shrinkage will occur. When you receive the briefs, try them on first to make sure they fit. Used/washed briefs are not returnable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our customer service specialist at 1-800-214-9605.
|Adult Extra Large||36-38"||212|
|Brief Warranty||6 months|
|Brief Color||White or Blue|
|Brief Fabric||100% cotton|
|Shipping Weight||3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
Remove transmitter from briefs. Machine wash briefs in warm water. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat without antistatic/softener sheets or air dry. DO NOT WASH TRANSMITTER.
Because starch is used on the briefs during the manufacturing process, it is recommended that the briefs be laundered or soaked with water and detergent prior to the first use. This removes the starch from the cloth, increasing the rate of absorption, and insures the alarm’s quick response to moisture.
Questions on Rodger Wireless Brief
- From Ashley at 9/17/13
- Do dryer sheets limit the life of the Rodger Wireless briefs?
- Dryer sheets coat the cotton underwear and the sewn-in moisture sensing threads, making them less absorbent and less likely to sense the wetness quickly. It is best to wash the underwear with plain detergent and no fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- From Nancy at 7/9/13
- Can you bleach Rodger briefs?
- No, the manufacturer states that no bleach should be used when washing these underwear.
- From Keith at 12/30/11
- Are the blue or white briefs for girls?
- The Rodger wireless briefs are a unisex design and can be worn by either boys or girls. Your daughter can decide if she likes white or the blue color better and you can order those. The fit is identical.
- From Jennifer at 9/12/11
- Do these underwear shrink?
- Since these underwear are 100% cotton, shrinkage may occur with machine washing and drying. If your child is between sizes, choose the larger size.
Ask Your Own Question
Rodger Wireless Brief
- Positioning: Worn as normal underwear
- Pairs with: Rodger Wireless Alarm
- Details: Unisex, white or blue color
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Economy Shipping
The following sizes are currently unavailable: Child XS, Child Large, Adult Large, Adult XL in White and Child XL in Blue
Our customers say it best.
- Comments about Rodger Wireless Brief:
I ordered two of these to use alongside the alarm system since my daughter always soaked through her underjams. I figured we would need more than 2 changes during the night. But that was not the case. She only wet once a night for two nights and has slept dry every night but one since then. The briefs were comfortable. Thanks for a great product.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.