We packaged our most essential items together into one comprehensive Kit to meet your specific needs! Based on our customer’s feedback, this really is everything that you need to get started and be successful in helping your child get to dryness. This Starter Kit contains the Rodger Wireless alarm (one transmitter and receiver), two mattress overlays and our best book, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness". And the best part is that you get to choose what you need and save money over ordering everything separately!
Step 1. Pick the size and color of underwear. You can choose from any size underwear for your Rodger Wireless alarm. Your child will find it easy to wear because the underwear fits just like normal underwear. He or she simply snaps the small, 1 ounce transmitter, to the briefs at bedtime. The unisex underwear can be used by boys or girls. Once the underpants get wet, the transmitter sends a wireless signal to the alarm receiver, which can be plugged into a wall outlet. The alarm receiver sounds, indicating that your child is wetting.
Once the alarm receiver sounds, it will sound continuously until you press a reset button on the front of the receiver to turn the alarm off. This helps insure that your child gets up to the alarm – NOT turn the alarm off in bed and fall back asleep. This alarm is a great choice for children who don't wear a pajama top or are reluctant to thread a sensor cord under their shirt.
With the convenient, discreet Rodger Wireless Bedwetting System, you can experience what it’s like for your child to wake up dry. Your child will be well–rested, more self–confident and independent, and be able to enjoy normal childhood sleepovers or camping trips without worry. Additional underwear available in our accessory area. A Bedwetting Store Exclusive!
Step 2. Pick Your Overlays. This kit contains two washable, waterproof overlays that lay on top of the sheet. These help with the transition from disposable pants to cloth underwear by decreasing the laundry burden! Start the night off on one overlay, and simply replace it with a clean one when your child wets. Choose from the flat overlays that lay smoothly on the sheet or the tuck–in style, with 18 inch flaps of fabric sewn on each end of the pad. These tuck–in tails allow you to secure the ends of the pad between the upper and lower mattress––nice if your child is a restless sleeper. Designate a flat or tuck–in regular (twin) or large (full) overlay, depending on the size of bed your child sleeps in. (If your child sleeps in a queen or king size bed, select the larger full overlay.)
ALSO INCLUDED in your kit is our top book, “Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness”, an essential guide for parents assisting their children in the proper use of a bedwetting alarm. It covers how to use the alarm, expected progress at each stage, how long to use the alarm plus answers hundreds of commonly asked questions.
This Starter Kit contains everything you need to help your child achieve success– all for one low price!
|Rodger Size||Waist (in inches)||Manufacturers Reference|
Comments from the
This kit contains two waterproof overlays and two pairs of briefs. This is sufficient for two wetting episodes. If your child wets more than twice per night or you are unable to get laundry done each day, buying additional overlays or briefs is recommended. As progress is made, wetting becomes less frequent.
Video: Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Alarm
|Contents||Alarm, two overlays, book|
|Warranty||Briefs – 6 months |
8 Tone Reciever – 1 year
8 Tone Dual – 1 year
|Sensor Type||Clip–on sensor included|
|Overlay Size|| |
|Additional Alarm Details|
|Battery||Transmitter: 1 A23 alkaline or equivalent, Receiver: 2 x 1.5 volt AA alkaline|
|Alarm Transmitter Dimensions||Circular - 1 5/8" diameter, 1/2" depth, 1 ounce with battery|
|Alarm Receiver Dimensions||Circular - 3 7/8" diameter, 1 5/8" depth, 6 ounces with batteries|
|Power Source||Wall Outlet or Battery|
|Range||The maximum range of the system is approximately 75 feet. The actual range depends on wireless interference, wall materials, etc. The use of other wireless electronics in your home or neighborhood may affect the performance of your unit.|
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs. (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Other||Pair each tansmitter and receiver when you get them. Because each alarm uses its own frequency, multiple units can be used for several children in one household. More than one receiver can be paired with one transmitter. If the transmitter is broken or lost, a new transmitter can be paired to an existing receiver.|
|Instruction Manual||Rodger Wireless Instructions|
|Progress Chart||Rodger Progress Chart|
|Troubleshooting Guide||Rodger Troubleshooting/FAQs|
|Care Instructions|| |
Remove transmitter from briefs. Machine wash briefs in warm water. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry. DO NOT WRING. DO NOT WASH TRANSMITTER. Wipe transmitter clean with damp cloth and air dry.
Because starch is used on the briefs during the manufacturing process, it is recommended that the briefs be laundered or soaked with water and detergent prior to the first use. This removes the starch from the cloth, increasing the rate of absorption, and insures the alarm's quick response to moisture.
Questions on Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Alarm Starter Kit
- From Cindy at 1/20/14
- Are you going to offer starter kits with XL Overlays?
- Yes, you may call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-214-9605 and they will be able to assist you.
- From Daniel at 12/15/12
- How do I turn the volume up or down?
- Plug the circular receiver into the wall. Push the button in the middle so the green light shows. Press the + sign repeatedly to increase the volume. To decrease the volume, lightly press the – sign. When changing from + and -, the green button must be pushed each time. If the alarm stops sounding when adjusting the volume, simply re-push the green button and continue the adjustment. Once the volume is changed, the next time the alarm sounds; it will be at that level. (The volume cannot be changed while the alarm is sounding in response to wetness or when the transmitter is on the testing strip).
- From Frannie at 7/23/10
- Will there be additional things that I need once we start using the alarm?
- No, the alarm, overlays and informative book included in this kit should be all that you need to be successful. The overlays make middle-of-the-night clean up much easier and the book tells you what to expect when your child uses a bedwetting alarm.
Ask Your Own Question
Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Alarm Starter Kit
- Rodger Wireless Alarm has a compact transmitter that snaps on to special moisture sensing briefs
- Transmits to wall unit up to 75 feet away
- Package includes one transmitter, one receiver and 2 pair of unisex briefs
- Two washable waterproof overlays (choose flat style or tuck-in style)
- Our best parent resource, "Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness"
- Savings up to $24
- Comes with unlimited access to all Bedwetting Store resources and support from our team. Learn More
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: $159.95 - $174.95
Our customers say it best.
- Comments about Rodger Wireless Bedwetting Alarm Starter Kit:
We started using this early in September and now it's October 3rd and my son has been dry for 12 nights in a row, Yay!!! His confidence and self esteem has been boosted so much. I didn't realize just how much the bed-wetting affected how he felt about himself. This is an amazing product and I wish I had known about it so much sooner so we wouldn't have been dealing with this situation for so long. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with a child that wets through the night, it's amazing!
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.