This new, second edition of the most popular book on bedwetting is packed with the latest information about bedwetting and strategies to end it. This proven approach works!
- The myths of bedwetting: what causes it and what doesn't
- Which treatment options are available and which one is best for your child
- How to choose–and effectively use–a bedwetting alarm
- How to know when it's time to start treatment
- How to get your child on board
- When to stop treatment and pronounce your child "cured"
Whether you are just beginning to investigate solutions or are at your wits' end looking for a cure, this book gives you the tools needed to change your child's life forever.
“Children with bedwetting all go to bed hoping that tonight will be the night they wake up dry. After reading my book, you will be prepared with the right tools to help your child achieve this goal. This book provides detailed guidance for anyone using a bedwetting alarm. Bedwetting still affects as many children as it did 10 years ago. I have continued to learn from my patients since my first book was published in 2004. I am passing on this updated information so you can quickly and permanently help your child get to dryness.”