StaPut pads are absorbent, disposable pads with a waterproof backing. They are designed to protect beds, chairs and other surfaces. The flat 30x36 inch pad features two full length adhesive strips on the back that hold the pad flat and in place. The 36x70 inch pad has generous tuck-in tails to help keep the pad in place. The tuck-in style is intended for use with a twin or twin extra-long bed and does not contain adhesive strips.
The absorbent polymer core layer contains fluid while the waterproof barrier keeps the surface of the bed dry. The oversized design provides greater bed coverage and a larger absorbent area than cheap alternatives. These pads will not "ball up" during normal use.
Comments from the
StaPut disposable underpads are great for travel, or when you don't want to hassle with washing pads. If your child does wet, especially during the early days of working with the alarm, the underpads help to keep the bed dry. Keep a supply on hand for those trips to relatives or vacations so you don't have to worry about nighttime accidents or leaky pull-ups. The flat adhesive style works great for any size bed and situations where you want to protect a sofa, car interior or other surface. Good for use inside a sleeping bag, too!
|Color||Flat - Blue back, Tuck-in - Peach back and tails|
|Care Instructions||Dispose of properly.|
Questions on StaPut Disposable Waterproof Underpads
- From Monica at 4/28/13
- Does the tuck-in pad have adhesive on the back?
- No, the tuck-in underpads have 16 inch flaps on each side to tuck around the edge of the bed and secure between the upper and lower mattress. The flat underpads have two adhesive strips that stick to the sheets.
Ask Your Own Question
StaPut Disposable Waterproof Underpads
- Usage: Disposable, absorbent pad with waterproof back and absorbent top
- Available styles: Flat or tuck-in
- Position: Adheres to bed sheet
- Other: Ideal for travel, tuck-in pad for twin bed features generous 16" tails
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Economy Shipping
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: From $11.95
Our customers say it best.
Helpful for daughters with disiblities
- Comments about StaPut Disposable Waterproof Underpads:
Used the product on hotel beds or sleeping bag to help prevent bathroom wetting accidents for our daughters that have disabilities when staying at a hotel.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.