TENA Briefs feature a soft, cloth-like outer cover, a wetness indicator and refastenable tape tabs. Each feature OdaSorb Plus for improved odor control and the InstaDri Skin-Caring System to keep you drier while being gentle to your skin. Latex-Free.
- Newest product with stretchable side panels allow brief to be pulled up and down
- Velcro strip fasteners
- Available in 2 sizes, which go up or down to accommodate all fits
|Size||Item Code||Waist/Hip||Case Quantity||Case Price|
|Stretch Ultra Medium/Regular||3NUS-USM (67802)||33" - 52"||2 packs of 36 (72 ct.)|| |
|Stretch Ultra Large/Extra Large||3NUS-USL (67803)||41" - 64"||2 packs of 36 (72 ct.)|| |
Comments from the
The new Ultra Stretch Brief offers the advantage of a perfect fit and stretchable side panels. This allows the brief to be pulled up and down over the hips.
Questions on Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs
No questions have been asked.
Ask Your Own Question
Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs
- Featuring OdaSorb Plus™ for improved odor control
- Soft, cloth-like outer cover
- Wetness indicator and refastenable tape tabs
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Price: From $52.95
Our customers say it best.
"As good as it says on the pack"
- Comments about Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs:
as an incontinent 53 year old man who has been wetting for over ten years, and been using tena products for over three years for both day and night wetting, i find the tena ultra stretch briefs to be very comfortable, non bulky and very comfortable, they keep me dry both night and day and do as they are meant to do just as is said on the packaging. i have tried many products but keep coming back to this one and would recomend it to anyone who has to wear incontinence products.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.