The Urosensor is put inside a mini-pad or pantyliner. Take any inexpensive mini-pad or pantyliner and cut a 1 inch slit in the absorbing layers towards the top or bottom edge of the mini-pad or pantyliner. The mini-pad provides a collecting area that is even wider than the Urosensor so it quickly catches the urine and directs it onto the sensor. The Urosensor works well with a pull-up, too. If you prefer not to use the mini-pad, the sensor can also be placed in between two pairs of underwear.
|Sensor Warranty||90 days|
|Color||Blue and black|
|Sensor Dimensions||29" long; Sensor - 1.7" x 0.7" x 0.15"|
|Shipping Weight||2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Wash the Urosensor with a liquid soap wash after each night and rinse in water thoroughly and dry with a tissue. It is important to remove all urine and soap residue.|
Questions on Replacement Urosensor for DRI Excel
- From Mary at 10/8/12
- How should I clean the sensor?
- Hand wash the Urosensor with a liquid soap solution, rinse in water and dry with a tissue.
Ask Your Own Question
Replacement Urosensor for DRI Excel
- Positioning: Placed inside a mini-pad or pantyliner, or sandwiched between two pairs of underwear
- Pairs with: DRI Excel or DRI Sleeper bedwetting alarms
- Details: Can be used as a replacement part or as a spare
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Economy Shipping
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.