Parents and children can address the challenges of bedwetting together with this delightful book that guides them through Dr. Bennett’s Waking Up Dry program. Along the way, they will meet Bladderman, who graduated from superhero school years ago, and his 9-year-old friend Nephron, who wants to be a superhero when he grows up. The two join forces with parent-child teams to win the battle of becoming dry at night.
This program helps families overcome the hurdles of bedwetting in an easy-to-follow format that includes:
1. Real-life stories of other children
2. Hands-on activities that teach how the body works
3. Practical tips to help children avoid the pitfalls of treatment
4. Answers to frequently asked questions
5. Lots of humor to keep children interested
Want more information? View Details for Waking Up Dry: A Guide to Help Children Overcome Bedwetting