Stop worrying about sleepovers, camps, and overnight stays with relatives. This waterproof sleeping bag liner slips easily inside any ordinary sleeping bag. The waterproof, padded, lower surface protects against leakage and the soft cotton top helps to hold the liner in place. Manufactured especially for our customers, this item is available in dark green with a dark green cotton twill top. Simply sleep inside this liner to be assured of a night of no leaking, even if an accident does occur.
Comments from the
We had so many requests for a product like this that we had one specially designed and produced for the Bedwetting Store. The waterproof layer prevents any urine from leaking through to the actual sleeping bag. An extra benefit is that it prevents ground moisture from reaching the user.
|Shipping Weight||4 lbs. (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash and dry on low heat|
Questions on Waterproof Sleeping Bag Liner
- From Fred at 09/18/11
- Does the bottom layer absorb the wetness or just repel it?
- The bottom layer is absorbent, similar to our overlay pads. This layer traps the wetness and prevents it from leaking through to the sleeping bag.
- From Janae at 10/30/11
- Could this be used on top of a camp cot or under a blanket?
- Yes, it could be placed on a cot to provide a discreet waterproof barrier. This could be on top of the sheet or under it. This liner is fairly warm but a blanket could be used over the top instead of the sleeping bag.
- From Lainie at 1/17/11
- Is this liner machine washable?
- Yes, it can be machine washed and dried on a low heat setting.
Ask Your Own Question
Waterproof Sleeping Bag Liner
- Usage: Absorbent, waterproof, cotton twill bottom layer
- Laundering: Machine wash and dry
- Position: Fits into any size sleeping bag, attached lightweight cover anchors liner in place
- Other: Manufactured especially for our customers
Note: This product is custom manufactured and may contain stitching irregularities that do not affect the performance of the product.
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Our customers say it best.
- Comments about Waterproof Sleeping Bag Liner:
This worked well for my son who went on a week-long camping trip. He said it was comfortable and easy to get in and out of (he's 11.) It was very discreet once it was tucked inside the bag. I think he did get it wet at least once and I sent him with another one in case that happened, but it appears he never switched it out. When he came home with his camp stuff, the liner was a little damp on the outside, but did not smell. His sleeping bag was not damp, so I can only assume this liner really absorbs moisture. Washed beautifully. He says that he never felt wet.
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.