This Wet Call moisture sensing bed pad/alarm has been redesigned to be even more reliable. Specially made for children who do not want to wear an alarm, or for older incontinent patients, this alarm is simple to use. The Wet Call bed pad is placed in the felt case, which goes under the child. The alarm is connected via a 5 foot cord to the 19inch by 24 inch bed pad. The alarm buzzer unit can either be attached to the sheet or attached to the bed rail using the included Velcro strip. The alarm sounds when it senses wetness and is turned off by simply unplugging the cord from the alarm unit. The alarm has dual volume control and can be set to either high or low volume.
Comments from the
The addition of the felt case to place the sensor pad in helps to make lying on the pad more comfortable. It also absorbs sweat which can occur when lying directly on the plastic pad. This case eliminates the false alarms that occur with sweating. Two felt cases are included with each alarm so you can replace it when it becomes wet during the night. Machine wash and dry the case, wipe the plastic pad to dry.
Note: This alarm unit should not be attached to the child but should be attached to the bed. Attempting to attach unit to child can cause it to become disconnected as child rolls over.
|Alarm Type||Sound – 2 set volumes|
|Alarm Warranty||60 days|
|Sensor Type||Bed mat sensor|
|Battery||1 x 9 volt alkaline|
|Alarm Dimensions||Alarm box – 2" x 2.5" x 0.75"|
|Sensor Dimensions||Connecting cord – approximately 5' long. Bed mat 19" x 24"|
|Shipping Weight||(View shipping rates and policies)|
|Instruction Manual||Wet Call Instructions|
|Care Instructions||Wipe plastic pad dry after use. Machine wash and dry felt case. No fabric softener.|
Questions on Wet Call Bed-side Bedwetting Alarm with Pad
- From Jeff at 1/3/11
- How do you clean this pad?
- The firm plastic pad is more comfortable with a sheet or towel over it. A large towel can be used over the pad, with the ends tucked under the sides of the bed to anchor the pad in place. A towel also prevents body sweat from triggering the alarm to sound.
Ask Your Own Question
Wet Call Bed-side Bedwetting Alarm with Pad
- Firm plastic sensor pad lies on bed
- Pad fits in included felt case
- Felt case increases comfort and decreases false alarms due to sweating
- Alarm unit connected to pad and attached to bed sheet or bed rail
- Simple to use
- Comes with unlimited access to all Bedwetting Store resources and support from our team
Ready to Buy?
$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping *Options Available
In stock, usually ships within 24 hours.
Our customers say it best.
- Comments about Wet Call Bed-side Bedwetting Alarm with Pad:
This product has revolutionized our lives. My daughter stopped bed wetting after a few short weeks. I wish I had known about this product years ago!
- bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.