We are excited to offer Rodger Clippo Alarm Skins, designed specifically for the Clippo only. Each skin is printed full color on premium grade, adhesive-backed cast vinyl then covered with a high-gloss clear protective coating. Every skin we offer is designed to fit your Rodger Clippo Alarm, covering the front and back. Application and removal is easy, and the vinyl is guaranteed to leave no residue behind after removal.
We offer 9 different kid-cool designs that are brightly colored with various themes that are great for boys and girls. Although every alarm comes with a skin of your choice, you have the option of selecting other designs that appeal to you or your child. Check out the images above to see what the skins look like on the alarm.(Please note: Alarm does not come with the purchase of decal skin. Please see Rodger Clippo Alarm page for purchase of alarm.)
Please keep in mind that each skin is designed for one-time use, and will likely not adhere to the surface of the alarm after first use.
*Image shows the skin's cut-out (how it is before peeling off). Peel off along the marked edges and carefully apply each piece to your alarm.
For specific instructions, see "Additional Info" tab before applying the skin.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit the Prop 65 website.
You really don't need any special tools to install your skin, but we've found that having the following items handy can make things a lot easier!
- A flat, clean operating area. Kitchen tables are ideal after being wiped down with Windex
- 1 Moist/Dampened Paper Towel (or soft microfiber cloth)
- 1 Dry Paper Towel (or soft microfiber cloth)
- 1 Safety Pin (or Paperclip)
Some Basic Installation Tips
- Be sure to wash your hands before starting. Natural oils in your skin can damage the adhesive backing.
- Look over the skin to familiarize yourself with the pieces so you know which goes where.
- Use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth and nothing more aggressive than water to clean the device.
- If the skin sticks to itself, a quick snap frees it. Yanking or pulling can stretch and damage it.
- Don't separate the clear protective layer from the print - it's there to protect the skin and your device.
Ok, so you've got everything together, now what?
- Prep your operating table: We want a flat, clean area. Make sure it's clean. We're looking to avoid any dust, stray hairs and leftovers on the kitchen table.
- Prep your hands: Get up and scrub your hands with soap and warm water to remove any natural oils and grease from your hands. Dry your hands thoroughly.
- Prep your device for surgery: The surface of your device needs to be clean, so grab your damp towel and wipe your device down to remove any funk. Do not use rubbing alcohol or windex - only use water.
- Dry your device: Using your dry towel, make sure there's no water left on your device. Let it sit for a few minutes to make sure any leftover water has evaporated.
- Get the skin ready: Using your safety pin or paperclip, carefully remove any tiny cutouts of the skin . We've found it's best to do this while the skin is still on the backing.
- Now you can gently peel your skin off it's backing and apply it to your device. Start at one edge and use the other edges as a guide to get your skin perfectly lined up. Take your time. If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles during the process, simply run your finger over them and the channeled adhesive will allow the bubbles to be pressed out.
- You're done! You've just installed your first custom skin. Now go show off your newly skinned device to the world!